How to access our Secure Document Portal
Secure Document Portal
This guide is designed to help you access your policy details quickly and conveniently via our secure online portal. In the first section we will focus on setting up/creating a portal account.
If you have opted to receive your documents electronically, you should have received a welcome email with instructions on how to access the portal. This email should contain all the information that you need to create a new account as well as a web link to the log in page.
1. Click on the web link to get started!
2. Sign me up
3. Sign Me Up – Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
- Telephone Number Tip – Do not include country codes in this field (e.g. +44). Numbers should start with ‘01’ ‘02’ ‘03’ ‘07’ ‘08’.
Telephone Number Tip – On the Welcome email I received there is no telephone number displayed, what should I do?
This occurs when a preferred telephone number has not been chosen. Please contact your branch so they can assign a primary number to your account.
- Email tip 1 – The email address requested will be the address that the welcome email was sent to.
- Email tip 2 – please ensure that additional spaces are removed from the end of your email address, otherwise this may display as an invalid email address.
4. Verify your account
5. Create your Password
- must include both upper and Lower-case characters
- must include at least 1 numeric character
- must be at least 8 characters long