Skip to main content

"Our broker at Primo went above and beyond to find us the right cover."

At Primo, we like all our clients to feel this way

Zorbing Insurance

Zorbs and Bubble Football Insurance

Insurance for land zorbs, aqua zorbs and bubble football, if you hire out zorbs we can arrange excellent cover with competitive premiums.

Arranged by Primo

Required Insurance

Zorbing is a relatively new activity and is carried out by climbing into a plastic sphere and rolling around. There are various types of zorbs some you can be strapped into, others leave you free to bounce around inside such as aqua zorbs, there are solo sphere's and of course multi-person zorbs. It wasn't long before people started using them as an addition to sports creating a whole new way to play things like football and so bubble football came into being.

So if you are looking to cover your business and purchase some liability insurance, then not only have you made a wise decision you have also come to the right place. Zorbing insurance is an insurance policy tailored to cover businesses that offer Zorbs and other leisure activities

  • Public Liability

    This should be high on your list of priorities you will need public liability if you aim to do private and public events.

  • Employers Liability

    Businesses who hire full time, temporary or volunteer staff have a legal obligation to obtain employers liability unless exempt.

Cover Options

Click a listed cover option for more information such as why you may or may not need this extra cover.

Let's get you covered as quickly and simply as possible

Your Broker

Always speak to a real person. You will have an assigned broker.


Our brokers ensure obtaining your insurance is simple and straightforward


Correctly covering your business gives you great peace of mind.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do I need public liability insurance?

    Whilst not a legal requirement we highly recommend you obtain this cover to protect you against the costs and damages claims arising from a negligent act causing injury or damage to a third party. It gives you that peace of mind to know that in the event of a claim you have your insurer defending and protecting you.
  • Is business insurance a legal requirement?

    Most business insurance is not a legal requirement, however, we do highly recommend you obtain this cover to protect you against the costs and damages claims arising from a negligent act causing injury or damage to a third party or resulting fire, weather related incidents or a break in. It gives you that peace of mind to know that in the event of a claim you have your insurer defending and protecting you.

    The only insurance that your business is legally obliged to obtain is employers liability and vehicle insurance.

  • Can I pay in monthly instalments?

    You can pay monthly subject to your status and the size of the premium the credit charge and terms will vary.
  • What if I need to change my level of cover?

    As an existing client you can call or email us with any changes during business hours and get advice on the changes you wish to make.

  • If I need to make a claim who should I contact?

    First and foremost always contact your insurer, should you need assistance or advice following that call speak to your broker who will be happy to assist you where they can.

Leisure Equipment Cover

In addition to inflatables and bouncy castles here's an example of the types of leisure equipment we can add to your policy
  • Balloon Modelling
  • Basketball Game
  • Beat The Goalie
  • Bingo
  • Bubble Machine
  • Children’s Car Rides
  • Coconut Shy
  • Coin Operated Rides
  • Crazy Golf
  • Face Painter
  • Foam Play Shapes
  • Froggit Stall
  • Giant Games (“Jenga”)
  • Gift Box Dispenser
  • Grabbing Crane
  • Gyroscope
  • Helter Skelter (Lighthouse or Skyline)
  • Helter Skelter (small: no well)
  • Inflatable Obstacle Course (Adults)
  • Inflatable Laser Quest
  • Land Train
  • Mini Golf
  • Mirror Maze
  • Pulsar Laser Quest
  • Punch and Judy Show
  • Quad – set of 4
  • Remote Control Cars / Boats
  • Rifle Range (Air pellets)
  • Rifle Range (Compressed Air)
  • Rifle Range (Cork)
  • Rifle Range (Light Beam)
  • Rodeo Bull (DOES spin or rotate)
  • Rodeo Bull (NO spin or rotation)
  • Skittles / Bowls
  • Soft Play Area
  • Soft Play (Non Climbing)
  • Space Hoppers
  • Stalls (Throwing)
  • Trampolines Child(Bungee only)
  • Trampolines Adult(Bungee only)
  • Trampolines (fully enclosed – child)
  • Trampolines (fully enclosed – adult)
  • Wrecking Ball (barrier)
  • Wrecking Ball (NO edge barrier)
  • Zorb (slope/hill) NO barriers
  • Zorb (slope/hill) WITH barriers
  • Zorb (within a barrier)
  • Zorb (body zorbs)
Plus much more. Please speak to our advisers if you do not see your equipment listed above.

Help with choosing the right cover options for your business.

If you are new to business insurance or would like a simple overview of the cover options please see below.

Public Liability

Anyone who works with or around people will need this insurance. You may have just started a new bouncy castle business, or perhaps you just operate part-time to top up your income each month.

Employer's Liability

You employ someone that isn't family, or you have a part-time assistant paid or voluntary, then by law, (Unless Exempt) you will require employers' liability in addition to your public liability.

Business Premises

Sounds rather official, doesn't it? However, it can be a simple but secure lock-up where you keep your equipment. Your business has grown, congratulations, you now have quite a lot of equipment, and it takes up too much space at home. Business premises will cover your buildings and often includes the fixtures and fittings as well.

Business Interruption

If you rely on your business' income you should consider business interruption. If your business is unable to trade as normal, for example there is flooding and you are unable to get to your equipment at your premises, this cover will protect you against financial loss.

Goods in Transit

Often the equipment you transport is quite expensive, and while your vehicle may have an excellent cover package it may not cover the replacement cost of your equipment, and you could find yourself out of pocket. It's worth checking with your insurance provider.
This cover can be useful for any business, either established or a new start-up. While public liability will cover you against your companies negligence should it occur, what cover protects you against the costs of defending against a claim that isn't or wasn't your fault?

Personal Accident and Assault

Personal accident and assault covers you financially should you be unable to work due to an injury.

Equipment Cover

Covers the replacement cost of your equipment should it be lost, stolen or damaged. Depending on the provider there may be exclusions or limits imposed on the level of cover so please ensure you speak to your broker.

Money and Banking

Provides cover up to a limit for loss of money held. Cash limits may vary from insurer to insurer so please speak to your broker as to any exclusions and the limits placed on your expected policy.

Need help?

Call us at 01702 225 440

Or use our live chat

Have us call you!

Within 24 hours or next working day